Nolan S. Campbell is the Broker- Owner of bozehome, and the Managing Supervising Broker of bozehome & Co. Real Estate's operations (license #RRE-BRO-LIC-61547). Bozeman Montana has been his home for over two decades. Nolan often splits his time between long-distance trail running, and raising his family. Nolan is a strong advocate for land conservation and non-sprawl development through his many partnerships. He has a strong background in both Architecture and Construction, spanning 25 years.
As an accomplished Real Estate Broker in Bozeman Montana, he has been involved with many large-scale commercial real estate transactions and multi-family development projects. Several projects have defined the core areas of Downtown Bozeman and Missoula Montana. Additionally, he has a proven record with recreational and luxury homes for sale in Bozeman, Big Sky, and Livingston Montana. Nolan Campbell holds various titles and is a member of several boards, including:
• Current Member of the Gallatin Association of Realtors (2011- Present)
• Midtown Urban Renewal District (MURD) Voting Board Member
• Member of the Billings Association of Realtors (2016 - 2017)
• Chair of the Professional Standards Committee (Ethics) Gallatin Association of Realtors
• Co-Chair of the Gallatin Valley Land Trust (GVLT) NextGen Advisory Board
• North East Urban Renewal District (NURD) Board Member, Developing plans which implement the vision of the district
He began his venture into the real estate industry many years ago, bringing his knowledge of design, development, and construction with him. Specializing in real estate transactions and investments that have historical and architectural significance. He also is the area's top agent specializing in multifamily housing, ranch, land, commercial developments, speculative housing, commercial sales & commercial leasing, and 1031 exchanges. His unique experience in real estate matches perfectly with the finest architectural properties available in the area. Nolan is as passionate as ever about the ever-evolving market. He wants to share his wide knowledge of the area, with all that looking to be a part of or those committed to the future of this community.